• Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on website.Otherwise seat allocation for the tickets purchased via the website is a on a "best available" basis and is not available and the session is a general admit.
Amount of Tickets per Customer or "Ticket Limits"
• When purchasing tickets on this website you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each movie.
• Please check the censor warning before buying the tickets. Persons below the age specified in the classification will not be allowed entry to a restricted film. Please also check for any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time.
• Ticket will be applicable on childrens above 2 years.
• For Gold: Show will be played on the condition that minimum 3 seats are sold in that particular show.
• For ULTRA Halls: Show will be played on the condition that minimum 10 seats are sold in that particular show.
• For Regular Halls: Show will be played on the condition that minimum 8 seats are sold in that particular show.
• For Titanium: Show will be played on the condition that minimum 3 seats are sold in that particular show.
In case of none of the above, the customer can either swap show.
• For Discount Offers: For Titanium Hall & Gold Halls minimum 6 seats , For Ultra Halls minimum 32 seats and for Regular Halls minimum 24 seats should be sold in that particular show. Otherwise show will not be played.
• Note: In case of promotions, deals and discounts minimum show occupancy polices are subject to change.
MULTAN CINEMAS AC Policy
• Show will be played on the condition that minimum 10 seats are sold in that particular show.
• 1 AC (5 tons) cabinet will be operational on the condition that minimum 15 seats are sold.
• 2 AC (5 tons) cabinets will be operational on the condition that minimum 35 seats are sold.
• Hall Chiller will be operational on the condition that minimum 70 seats are sold.
• If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the Booking. Only you may be aware of any problem that has occurred during the purchase process. Universal Cinemas will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
• Your Booking confirmation will be sent via an email to the email address that you entered on the Booking Confirmation page. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the Cinema Ticket Counter in order to obtain a physical ticket for entry to the movie session/event.